These data are provided for benchmarking purposes. The following data are provided :
- the original tomographic data
- the results of usual tomographic algorithms
- a ground truth and metrics to evaluate a tomographic reconstruction
Evaluation of tomographic reconstruction is not an easy task. We propose two metrics to do this evaluation between two point clouds (the one extracted from th tomographis recontrauction, and the one from the ground truth): completeness and accuracy. A more detailed description can be found here.
- Matlab codes for accuracy and completness
- Python codes for accuracy and completeness
(page in construction)